Que incluye el plan?
This beautiful town in Santander is where you can find the remains of the German Geo Von Lenguerke. Its beautiful colonial streets, imposing landscapes and its cool, lovely weather gave its nickname “Silk Weather”. Its warm people makes this town even more attractive as a touristic place in Santander.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- A transport from Bucaramanga – Zapatoca – Bucaramanga.
- Breakfast and lunch at the destination.
- Entrance and guided tour at La Casa del Quijote y/ó Museo Cosmos (where they preserve artworks that gives homage to the work of Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra). Click aquí: La Casa del Quijote en Zapatoca
- Entrance and guided tour at the Sierra Morena vineyard (tour the vineyard appreciating the cultivation and the production process of wine. Enjoy the wine tasting.).
- A tour in te Zapatoca town: visit Campo Santo and the tomb of Geo Von Lenguerke, the main park, San Joaquín church, and the Guane viewpoint.
- Spanish speaking guide.
- Medical insurance.
- Duración of the tour: 10 hours.
The town of Zapatoca, also known as “The Town of Silk Weather” or the “Leviticus Town” can be found at the center of Santander department, south-west of the department’s capital. Zapatoca is located 52 kilometers from the town of Girón, during this tour, you will go through a part of the Canyon of Sogamoso River that got its name after if has united with the rivers Suarez and Chicamocha. It is common to find pineapples, goats and cacti during the roadtrip. Zapatoca is reclined in a valley that the founders called “The Plain of the Flowers”, with an altitude of 1737 meters above sea level.
- 5:45 to 6:30 am be picked up in the pick up points or hotels of the city according to the agreed places of the operators at the moment of the reservation and confirmation of the tour.
- 8:30 am estimated time of arrival in the town of Zapatoca.
- 8:30 to 9:30 am breakfast at the destination (the restaurant will be coordinated by your tour guide).
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm a tour in Zapatoca: visit Campo Santo and the tomb of Geo Von Lenguerke, main park, church of San Joaquín, Guane viewpoint. Visit to the Sierra Morena vineyard and the House of Don Quijote: http://www.casadelquijoteenzapatoca.com/.
- Lunch at the destinations (the restaurant will be coordinated by your tour guide).
- 5:30 pm return to Bucaramanga.
- 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm estimated time of arrival in Bucaramanga and you will be taken back to the hotel or the drop-off point.
4 -9 years old
|0 – 3 years old|
|$ 130.000=||$ 120.000=||$ 3.000=|
* The rate is applicable with a minimum of 4 passengers*
NOT INCLUDED for children from 2-4 years old: breakfast and lunch. They don’t occupy a seat in the transport, they should be at the lap of the accompanying adult.
INCLUDED: medical insurance.
- Comfortable and fresh clothes
- Comfortable footwear for walking
- A camera
- Sunhat or cap
- Please bring an ID
Dear tourist, the following recommendations are part of the sensibility campaign with the objective or preserving and giving the right use of the natural resources and to make your visit a sustainable experience:
- Have an efficient consumption of water, please turn off the faucet well while you are not using this precious resource.
- Have a correct usage of electrical appliances, please unplug and turn them off when you are not using them.
- Throw your litter in the trash bin. It would be better if you classify them according to how they are recycled.
- Don’t contaminate the streets, trail, monuments, parks, lakes, rivers and other places that you visit while doing the tour.
- Take advantage and enjoy the rich culture of the Santander department, be delighted with the typical food, value the works of our local craftsmen, farmers and businessmen.